Safety and Student Conduct
Everyone must enter through the front gate.
Student safety is a priority at Kirschen School. Children learn better when they feel safe. All students, parents and visitors need to enter and exit through the front gate because we want to know who is on the Kirschen campus. Visitors need to check in at the Kirschen School office.
- Do not park in red zones!
- Red zones are reserved for busses and fire engines.
- Do not double park
- Please do not call your child to run across the street to you and your car.
Parking Lot Safety
- The parking lot is for staff parking only.
- Please park on the street.
- Please use sidewalks and crosswalks.
- Do not jaywalk through the parking lot.